K.I.T. - It's an Australian caRaVan group where kids come first! Really, it's all about getting more families camping with more families either in your local area or as you travel around the country!
With the growing Australian RV Industry, many places and businesses that are targeted for families/kids are so expensive!
Really, most kids can make fun and have a good time with next to nothing! They just need other kids.
* Stranger danger is high on our priorities, so to be a member of K.I.T. you must have at least one child aged between 0 & 18 years (special exceptions are available).
* We are non-political, non-religious and we don't care how old you are (whether you're a teen parent or a senior citizen taking the grandkids on an adventure), or how big your rig is.
* Our events generally won't be made public on the web, only on our closed Facebook page, via email, or Members Only Page.
* Kids cost so much already, so you won't be asked to buy raffle tickets or to donate to 'This & That' cause.
* There are no committees to join and there is no minimum amount of times you need to attend.
* We look for low-cost places or locations where someone is offering good deals. Also, spots where the kids aren't restricted too much!
* As this is a family club, we understand your pets are family too. So, if it's OK at the places we go to, then it's OK with us!
What have we been up to? We've been busy the last few years. Click through to see some of the fun times we've been having since 2012!
KIDS IN TOW